Sunday, August 18, 2019





Looking forward to a great first day tomorrow!  I can't wait to see you.  I am sprinkling my confetti to help me have sweet dreams and rest well.  (However my sweet cat, Georgia, thinks she would rather play with them.)  Sleep well my friends! I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning.

Parents,

1. Please take a bit of time to read the post below along with the other tabs.
2. Please download SeeSaw app and I will send you an paper to scan as soon as the District gets your child into the seesaw system.  
3. Follow our page on facebook 
Miss McDonald's 19 - 20 class 
4. Don't forge Parent Meeting - 
Tuesday at 5:30 to 6:30
5. Please take pictures of your child in the morning in the room and share - 
#goosefaces, #MEforME .  Tag me on twitter @goosefaces or post on our class facebook page
6. Please know I already LOVE your child and I am thrilled to get to know them more tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment